Pitch & Pinot – Get a taste of investment! #Blockchain and / or #FinTech – english
You have an innovative startup in the field of Blockchain and/ or FinTech and are looking for investors? Then apply now for our „Pitch & Pinot“ powered by powered by Get Started & High Tech Gründerfonds!
Get to know ten investors and three delicious wines remotely and in a relaxed atmosphere. All you have to do is upload your pitch deck here – and with a little luck, you’ll be one of ten selected startups at our second „Pinot & Pitch“ on Thursday, February 25, 2021, starting at 6:30 p.m.!
Each startup will have three minutes for their pitch, followed by one minute of Q&A by the investors. In between, three wines will be presented and tasted together.
The most important at a glance:
- When: 25.02.2021, 06.30 – approx. 08.30 PM
- Where: Online
- Our guests: 10 Startups, 10VCs, 1 sommelier
- Focus: Blockchain &/ or FinTech
- These VCs take part: Tobias Schulz von High-Tech Gründerfonds, Nina Rinke von Earlybird, Mathias Jaeggi von SeedX, Georg Stricker von Signature Ventures, Leopold Lerach von Project A, Christophe Aumaitre von Wenvest Capital, Dorothea Gotthardt von Capnamic, Dr. Andreas Schenk von Seventure Partners & Kiana Mardi von Alstin Capital.
- Looking for Funding:0.5-5 million euros
- Winecentive: Each guest will receive a package with 3 wines in advance.
- Application Deadline: February 8, 2021
Pitch & Pinot is an invite-only event: Please understand that we cannot consider all startups due to the exclusivity of the event. In total, a maximum of ten startups and ten investors will be present and each* will receive the Winecentive in advance.